Swim Practice Requirements
- Currently Tuesday and Thursday Mornings from 6:00-7:00 AM in Clermont FL
- Must be a Member of Clermont Triathlon Club or Lake Gators Swim Club/USMS.
- If you are not a member of USMS, you can fill out a 30-day free trial. Forms will be available at practice.
- You do not need to be a member of the NTC
- You must be 18 or older and preferably be able to swim the length of the pool.
- Not a member of Lake Gators Swim Club: We provide 2 free workouts. Afterwards you will need be a member of Lake Gators Swim Club or Clermont Triathlon Club and pay the monthly Lake Gator membership fee.
- Please arrive early if possible to get checked in.
- Show the Lake Gators Logo at the registration desk.. You may be required to complete a waiver.
- Please bring pulling gear and fins if you have them.
To Join Lake Gators Swim Club
- You have to be 18 years or older
- Be a member of US Masters Swimming (approximately $53 per year)
- Our membership dues are $20 per month and offset the cost of lane rentals.
COVID-19 Pool Restrictions
- No shared pool equipment is available at this time
- 2 people per lane - starting and finishing on opposite ends
- Bring your own towel