Swim Practice Requirements
- See our Calendar for current practice times: Practice Times
- Must be a Member of US Masters Swimming Organization (USMS)(approximately $70 per year).
- If you are not a member of USMS, you can fill out a 30-day free trial. Forms will be available at practice.
- We provide 2 free workouts. Afterwards you will need be a member of Lake Gators Swim Club and pay the monthly Lake Gator membership fee (approximately $20 per month).
- You do not need to be a member of the NTC
- You must be 18 or older and preferably be able to swim the length of the pool.
- Please arrive early if possible to get checked in.
- Show the Lake Gators Logo at the registration desk. You will be required to complete a waiver on your first visit.
- Please bring pulling gear and fins if you have them.
To Join Lake Gators Swim Club
- You have to be 18 years or older
- Be a member of US Masters Swimming (approximately $70 per year)
- Our membership dues are $20 per month and offset the cost of lane rentals.